**REVENGER TEAM**
WELCOME TO THE REVENGER TEAM FORUM!! GET COOL MIG33 INFO AND OTHER SEVERAL THINGS! REGISTER TO ACCESS THE FULL FEATURE.

<font color="pink">Visit chatroom</font><font color="red">AMERICAN CHILD</font>

**REGARDS-<<REVENGER TEAM>>**
**REVENGER TEAM**
WELCOME TO THE REVENGER TEAM FORUM!! GET COOL MIG33 INFO AND OTHER SEVERAL THINGS! REGISTER TO ACCESS THE FULL FEATURE.

<font color="pink">Visit chatroom</font><font color="red">AMERICAN CHILD</font>

**REGARDS-<<REVENGER TEAM>>**
**REVENGER TEAM**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**REVENGER TEAM**

♥WELCOME♥ ♥TO♥ ♥REVENGER♥ ♥FAMILY♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
****REVENGER TEAM****
Latest topics
» quote 1
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm by axif7

» quote 2
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 pm by axif7

» MuAddicted
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm by I-See-Sounds

» Kill The Leader v3 ***Free version***
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:25 am by bemine_4ever

» special offers
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:48 am by Admin

» how to reset ur avatar
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm by bemine_4ever

» t3rmin4t0r has entereD
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm by bemine_4ever

» Moderators required
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm by bemine_4ever

» posting rules+ other infos
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:01 pm by bemine_4ever

CHATBOX
©bishal.cbox.ws
Top posters
bemine_4ever (231)
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_vote_lcaphow to by pass user accounts :D  I_voting_barhow to by pass user accounts :D  I_vote_rcap 
axif7 (137)
how to by pass user accounts :D  I_vote_lcaphow to by pass user accounts :D  I_voting_barhow to by pass user accounts :D  I_vote_rcap 
Shaheen (118)
Admin (111)
Atom (59)
SyntaxError (52)
twink_shadow (50)
Nayanbanik (32)
laithrv (23)
forum (15)
FORUM STAFFS
ADMIN(admin)
Bemine_4ever(admin)
Admin_(admin)
axif7(supporter)
azhan(supporter)

how to by pass user accounts :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bemine_4ever
Level 21
Level 21
bemine_4ever

Character sheet
Dice bot: 100
Progress bar:
how to by pass user accounts :D  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000how to by pass user accounts :D  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

how to by pass user accounts :D  Empty
PostSubject: how to by pass user accounts :D    how to by pass user accounts :D  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:06 pm

this is a very simple trick introduce to docx
By using this trick you can hack a administrative account using a guest
but its only possible if the cmd is not blocked
just follow this simple task

1.open CMD
2.type "net user"
(this will display all the account available on the system for example:// administrator)
3.type "net user accountname
for example:// net user administrator *
remember to give a space between everything as i did at the * is very important
4.now type what ever password you want and press "enter"
(when you type the password it will not display anything still keep going )
5.type the same password again
(now you may log in )
here is a vedio on how to do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampireonline.webs.com

how to by pass user accounts :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
**REVENGER TEAM** :: ♥♥♥Pc-ZonE♥♥♥ :: Analytical Engine-
Jump to: